Henry Ford Macomb Urgent Care provides services for patients with medical situations that require attention, but aren’t quite emergencies.
We can see you when your doctor’s office can’t, and there’s no appointment needed.
We’re open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays & 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekends and holidays.
Treatment is available for all ages, with most insurance plans accepted.
Typical conditions seen in our Urgent Care center include:
- Bladder infections
- Broken bones or sprains (if bone is showing or limb is deformed – go directly to the ER)
- Earache, cough and/or sore throat
- Eye infections and/or foreign body in the eye
- Fever (if under 6 months of age, go to the ER)
- Illness with nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor asthma-related symptoms
- Minor cuts or animal bites where bleeding is controlled
- Skin rashes, sunburns or minor burns, such as one from cooking
Our Urgent Care center is certified by the Urgent Care Association of America, and meets national standards for providing patients with broad access to high-quality care.
Sports physicals & immunizations
The Henry Ford Macomb Urgent Care center at Shelby Macomb Medical Mall is pleased to offer student sports physicals for just $26.